[alfa] Verde Seats

List,
I'm finally starting to get everything together to re-do my seats, however
I've run into a slight snag. Everyone talks about the insert fabric, and
that's not a problem now. My problem is the black fabric. The upholstery
show I had look at my seats says there is no source for the black fabric,
and they have nothing close. Can anyone help me out here? Any one have a
source for this, or a name of the fabric, etc. With all the effort going
into the 'Monte Carlo' insert fabric I can't believe there is no source for
the black fabric.

TIA!!
Graham Spencer
85 GTV-6