From: hagen_jason@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Response to statement about Spider 2000 being non-collector
items...

"I disagree with your statement that Spider 2000 has little or no collector value.
I would say that for any Spider after 1974, that is true.  Anything prior to the
black buggy bumpers (and emissions crap) has collectors value...  not going to
get anyone rich, but definitely much more highly sought after and appreciating. "