[alfa] re: Keep my Quad's A/C?

I don't know about your car, year etc., but I had a '76 spider with an air
pump. It supposedly used the same bracket as the AC of that vintage. Anyway
the extra of the bracket and air pump weight cracked the front of the head.
Fortunately that's not a pressurized part of the engine, just the timing
chain. Really was an ugly patch by Alfa putting a heavy iron bracket and air
pump on a beautiful aluminum engine. I'd get rid of the AC if it's attached
similarly. I got rid of the air pump and could just squeeze by emissions.

Emmo