Re: [alfa] Re: Dead GTV6

There have been alot of good recommendations for your problem.  Let me add mine, based on experience with my 83 GTV-6.  There is a green wire that goes from the distributer to the spark box.... mine had worn and was making and breaking connection intermittantly, especially after starting cold in the morning, and then stopping at some time after the engine warmed up stranding me.  Check this out, it is easy to do....

Jerry in Houston