Re: [alfa] Keep my Quad's A/C?

If you are concerned about re-sell, I would just remove the belt and leave the rest in.  Or, at the most, take out the compressor and drier, and effectively plug and seal the lines.  I wouldn't go removing the condensor and other components though...

Save all the old components and hardware for the next buyer.

--
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL