[alfa] Keep my Quad's A/C?

  Hello all, a new guy here.  I'm going to do a bottom-end rebuild on the
engine of my '88 Spider Quadrifoglio, so I'm yankin' the bugger out.  The air
conditioning (R-12 system) never worked very well, leaked some, and was
basically an unused feature on this already-cool convertible.  So, I'm
considering just removing all the A/C components and leaving them out.  It'd
be a minor weight savings, take some unnecessary load off the engine, and I
wouldn't miss it at all.

  My concern is this... Would this be a major factor in my Quad's resale
value?  (I'm considering selling it this summer or next)  Would there be any
other considerations I may not know about?  If the answers are 'No' . . .
Anybody wanna do some trading???

  Thanks for any and all responses and info.

Dan Lewis