[alfa] Re: Exh temps

Jon
I would not worry about 1300F what so ever.  Like Peter says, 1500F is a good
bogey for an Alfa- we run up to 1650, and are trying to go up to 1800- all in
the name of fuel economy.

The distributor- that is another post.  Before going and getting whatever new
distributior, check over your modifications- more than likely, the people who
will sell you the modified distributor have one curved for that exact set up.
Or at least something close.  My friend John Hoard got one for his 1750 GTA,
and he loves it!

But your retarted timing isn't causing any serious exh temp problems....  Even
at 11.5:1, one can get 1550F- been there, done that.

Eric Storhok