Re: [alfa] Red GTV on CA 1 South of Half Moon Bay on Sunday

Way to rub it in my face... I'm sitting here in beautiful Santa Cruz
watching the beautiful weather through my store window. If I angle just
right I can catch a glimpse of my baby spider sleeping in the parking
lot next door. Oh well, I did manage to get 900 miles on her in the
last four days, all but the rainy ones with the top down. Life is good,
Spring is GREAT with a fine running alfa. Now if only I could get her
above 3600 RPM.

On another note, we locals should get a run up (or down) Highway 1
going... Maybe start at Golden Gate Park and end with chowder on the
Santa Cruz wharf. Just a thought... Maybe after my 1500 miles are up,
so I can keep up with y'all.

-Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (she wants to redline too, it's not just me)

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:41:56 -0800, George Graves mentioned the
following: