[alfa] Red GTV on CA 1 South of Half Moon Bay on Sunday

Black Sophia and I were out for a Sunday drive today and while heading
north toward Half Moon Bay on the California Coast Road (Highway 1) I
saw a red Alfa GTV "Bertie" heading south toward Santa Cruz. Anybody on
the Digest? BTW, the day was perfect. Clear skies, clean, cool air;
sun, roof open, windows down, touched 120 a couple of times while
passing such highway slugs as SUVs and Minivans. Glorious day. Sophia
purred like a kitten, and when asked, she roared like a lion. Life is
good with a fine running Alfa. Fangio was right, you know. If God drove
a car, it would be an Alfa Romeo.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'