[alfa] Fuel Injection Problems

Hi,

My alfa isnt getting fuel from the pump to the head.  After taking it apart piece by piece, Ive found that the fuel seems to not be getting past the check valves on the top of the pump.  (I belive that are called check valves.  Theres a picture of them in the Alfa bible pg 140 top left corner.)  When I remove the vavles, fuel gushes when the keys on auxilery.  When I put them in, nothing comes out when on aux, or when turning it over.  I've already tried cleaning them in an agitated carb cleaner.  Any other ideas?

Also, Im looking for a fuel pressure switch.  I cant seem to find one on the catalogs by this digests sponsers.

Thanks,
Steve