Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Mk I Radio

Before I bought my Mk II (now unfortunately for sale) I had a Mk 1 and
the radio seemed to be a fairly generic AM/FM pushbutton radio that was
marked BL - there was nothing especially "Stag related" about it.

So it sounds like the TR-6 radio would probably be the same one that was
used in the Stag.

>For the list at large...was there a radio unique to the MKI US Stag?  I have
>sourced a period AM/FM radio (from a TR-6) and am wondering if it differed
>from what would have come in the Stag.  Were these dealer installed?  What
>options were available?  I may install the "original" AM/FM pushbutton
>(which is very sportily clad with the BL logo) and then rig a real system in
>the parcel tray area........I have not looked at the wiring diagram, but I
>am assuming that the black and red fused lines are power and ground for the

Lorenzo