Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag for sale

  Well, at the risk of turning Stag Digest into a car dealership, sorry for that. But I has come time for me to depart these fine shores of Australia, and therefore need to sell my 1976 Flamenco Orange
Stag.

All original with the engine rebuilt Jan '99 (cost $6500). Great car that is now a reliable everyday runner, and drives like a dream (of course!), I wont drain the digest with the detail's, but the
engine is the money!

As I need to leave for the U.k as soon as possible, and unfortunately my Stag doesn't fit in ANY of my suitcase's (believe me, I have tried !) I will be open to offers of around $14'000 Aud, so if any
one knows anybody worthy, and would like a look, and lives on Qld (Miami, Gold Coast), email me on jelly@domain.elided.

p.s- if anyone's Stag needs saving, and you need help, call Gary at All 1 Autos, in Southport on 55271 755, seriously saved my bacon over the last year and a half, my recommendation for Knighthood this
year !

Mark
Gold Coast (soon to be backing around Europe, and snow boarding in Austria!)