Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: turn signals-help!

richard.brake@domain.elided writes:

<< I have'nt confirmed this on the Stag but I'm sure on my PI when the
 light switch is set to park and the ignition is ON then both LH and RH
 front and rear lights are on. This is to prevent you driving the car
 with just the parking side lit.

Thanks, Richard.
That's exactly how my U.S. spec Stag works. The problem that has me stumped
is with the turn signals.  They don't function as I've heard U.K. Stags
described and it doesn't match the wiring diagram, but the wiring harness
sure looks like an untampered original which is wired to have the front side
marker lamps flash with the turn signals.  Still looking into that one.
Think I'll work on the timing chains and come back to that one.
Thanks,
Frank M.