Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Time clocks

Mine (77 Oz model) has broken again after a recent repair. The plastic hands
have split and the setting mechanism is woefully wobbly.

Original Keinzle clocks seem hard to come by and expensive - Rimmers want
UKP 50 plus UKP 50 exchange surcharge. This seems madness to me for a clock
with the same inherent defects - fragile setting mechanism and lousy
timekeeping!

Has anyone replaced with a quartz alternative? Rimmers quote one for about
UKP 35 I think. If so, does it look ok in the dash?

Thanks

Martin