Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Head removing tool

A previous posting mentioned a head removing tool  The only tool I am
familiar with is the tool that  helps in removing the studs . it was sold
by TR dealers and basicly was the words neatest jam nut. it works
reasonably well.  You slipped the outer shell over the stud then screwed
the innner shell onto the stud. After tightening The two pieces  (jam nut)
you just unscrewed the whole thing (head stud and tool come out as one
piece) If there is a different tool avaialable please send any information
about it  to the list.  I'm sure we would all be interested.

 Stuart Corenblum
 72 Stag
 57 T'Bird
 27 Model T