Stag/Stag Digest Archive

midas exhausts

Peter

My stag needs a new exhaust, currently it has more holes than a swiss cheese.

Also, my 2500S is showing some signs particularly after my recent run to Queenslans and back.

In checking through my history log of work done, I notice that the 2500S had a new mild steel system back in 1989, the work was done by midas in Tweed heads.

I am happy with 10 years.

The main thing I would be looking for is someone who will replace current system with the largest diameter pipe and the best flow through mufflers.

keep staggering   brian