Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Dealing with Rimmer Bros. - Epiloque

My order from Rimmer Brothers was delivered on Thursday. The person who
contacted me turn out to be a customs broker looking for my business. It
cost me $210 for duty, brokers fees and shipping to my home from the
airport, and it arrived next day. I'm satisfied. Total cost of the order
was about $1750, including all fees and shipping charges. It included 2
front fenders, upper and lower front valence, new mohair top, hard top
headliner, plastic door handles, every bolt ion the convertible top
frame, and just about every rubber seal anywhere on the car body, hard
top, and convertible top.

The down side was that most items are not marked with part numbers. I'm
going to have some trouble sorting the rubber seals out.

The fenders are marked as original rover parts, the valence part are
marked as BMHT approved reproductions. all look great, and are coated in
flat black.

Now if I only had some free time, I could get this thing finished up.
--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm