Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: 1971 Stag

PGAHOWELLS@domain.elided wrote:

> Hi Barbara
> Sounds like you fell in love.
> I would say no way 9000 Canadian dollars if that is more than £2500, which is
> top whack for a solid car needing paint and other tidying.
> I am sure you can knock then down.
> Note I am talking from a UK market perspective.

I would be surprised if you can find a rust free Stag for 2500 UKP in
the UK !

If it makes the Foster family feel better I paid 2500 UKP for my Stag in
the heady days of the classic car boom (1990). It was a non runner and
needed a total restoration inside and out ! I don't think it had a rust
free panel, even the filler had gone rusty !

Dave.
--
	Dave Biggs
	Senior Design Engineer