Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Customs Agent?

I believe that the customs agent who called will offer his company's
services to you. This is what happened to me on two occassions a few
years ago with an order from Rimmers. The customs agent took care of the
paperwork so that I could pick up the items from U.S. Customs at the
airport.

Since then I have always received the shipments delivered to my address.
I think the difference was that on those two occassions the orders were
quite heavy.

Thomas Santee
'73 Stag
Eugene, Oregon

On 5/3/99 10:52 AM, George Richardson sent this message: