Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: stag-digest V4 #189

I whole-heartedly concur, except for one thing....... The best car
Triumph ever made was the Dolomite with the straight 8 cylinder designed
by Donald Healey and the second best Triumph ever made was the TR5. But
I can't afford either and I'm happy with what I've got. So please lets
all ease up.

Richard  Brake
richard.brake@domain.elided

	<< stag-digest@domain.elided >>
	Boy's, This is getting out of hand. I don't like to send e-mail
(I do it all
	day at work) But this SH@#t is too much. I read this listing to
read about
	the car that I love. But lately all of it has been bull Sh@#t
let get back to
	business, PLEASE!!!

	Yes, I have had this e-mail saved for two days..... too much is
too
	much......how kiss and make up....and lets get back to righting
about the
	best car that Triumph ever made.

	Regards,
	Kevin