Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Public Apology

Hello All,

	To Messrs. John Clayton and Dean Cunningham, please accept my humble apologies
for the most viscous public attack.

	I'll admit I have been extremely spun up about some of this back stabbing, it
just happens to be one one of my pet peeves.   This digest is not the venue for
squabbles between clubs to come out, nor personal vendettas to be aired.  There
is no justification for any of it on this list.
	As Pelham West gives very sound advice on this issue, I'll post future e-mails
to my Draft folder and let it age for a day or two before considering whether a
response is even warranted at all.  I'd suggest that others do the same,
especially when considering to flame another subscriber, owner or enthusiast
even in the least, including quoted references and slurs.
	As I have stated many many times in the past, this is a hobby and supposed to
be fun, and as the archives will support, I am usually the first to stomp
someone crossing the line publicly, and it is usually justified.  But on the
other hand, I call it like I see it and will usually speak my mind against a
wrong which in the future, I'll give a bit more consideration to the persons and
response.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC