Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Headlight Switch and mk1 dash gauges and PI diff

The park position should be; One light on front and rear with the engine
off
							Both side lights
on front and rear, as well as instrument lights with the ignition on.

This is (I think) to stop you driving around with one light on.

Also the fog light switch has a wire loose in the engine bay (by the
brake warning switch on Stag's I think). This is live when the switch is
operated. On the Saloons the wire hangs in front of the radiator. This
switch was changed in '74 with the facelift to the Saloon and the series
II Stag. Why did they let the cost engineer's near the cars!

This installation makes it very easy to install fog lights. BTW this is
a real fog light setting (it kills the dip and full beam lights when
used).

Richard  Brake
richard.brake@domain.elided