Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Headlight Switch and mk1 dash gauges and PI diff

Ah.... thank you for correcting me George.

Yep , my brain was not engaged (keep forgetting it is not automatic) :-)
The right hand lever arm operates high beam

The "corrected" settings for the switch of the 2.5PI is as follows:
1 	Park (as in RH side park lights on only if RHD car)... and no dash
lights (this is an assumption???)
2 	Park lights (as in both LH and RH park lights on like normal cars)
and dash lights
3 	Dip beam (ie normal driving at night)
4	Fog lights???

I am interested in using items 1 and 4  as it would be good to have 1
for parking in town at night to cut down on the less observant drivers
hitting a parked car, and 4 would be good here in Hamilton, New Zealand
as we do get quite a bit of fog here in the winter.

regards
dean cunningham

This e-mail is  not an  official  statement of  the
Waikato  Regional  Council unless otherwise stated.