Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: rodding a radiator

Hello Sujit,
	Basically, the radiator is completely dismantled in a "rod out".  The end tanks
of the radiator are unsoldered, the core removed from the tanks and positioning
brackets, and a rod is run through each core tube one by one, pushing out any
crud that has lodged in each core tube.  Then core tubes are soldered, fins
straightened, tanks and bracketing soldered back together and the assembly is
pressure tested.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC