Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Front Brakes Query (again)

Gentlemen,

Like Glenn I too was dismayed to see the obvious attack on a
fellow contributor. I am, like others on this list a member of
both the clubs in question and value their respective benefits.
I am also a (somewhat silent I admit) member of this list and
have learnt a lot from it. It may be that being a professional
engineer helps me filter the good advice from the bad I cant
judge - but as has been disscussed time and time again its
mostly opinions and all are welcome, thats what makes a forum,
IMHO etc.

There have been enough comments on this list for any avid
follower to form their own opinions on the obvious rift
between certain contributors. What we must avoid is descending
into 'flame wars' to quote the 'net vernacular.
This should be neutral territory. It works - so dont try to
hijack it, dont offer opinions second hand and be courteous.

If anybody wants to pretend that this was acceptable because
it concerned a safety issue I would point out that expressions
such as 'begging to differ...', 'sorry **** but I think that..',
'I am concerned that..' go a long way to oiling the wheels.
Then give us facts - Glenn did.

John Denson