Stag/Stag Digest Archive

new fuel tank for sale

i had a distinct fuel smell and fluid dripping from the bottom of my trunk
(boot), i ordered a new tank from rimmer during free shipping as i suspected a
rusty tank. i recently removed the tank and found the fuel smell came from a
perished fitting on the vapor recovery can in the trunk (usa specification),
and the fluid dripping came from the fuel cap water drain tube which had come
loose. my orig tank is rustfree. if you live in the usa i'll sell you the tank
at my cost plus shipping to you. cost $167. also i have a new fuel filler hose
which cost $40. jeff.