Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Head Dimensions

Wendy,

In the absense of a reply from the usual "gang" let me
try and help.  I'm currently reading through all (yes,all)
the SOC magazines selecting articles and other text for
a Technical Reprint book which should be published
in the reasonably near future.

(I agree that if everyone had Internet access it wouldn't
be necessary, but they don't -yet- so it is!)

On the subject of cylinder head thickness I've so far
come across the following:-