Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Oil Pressure Gauge Kit

Hello all,

Another solution as to where to put an oil pressure gauge (assuming a
standard 52 mm diameter instrument like the other minor gauges) is to
remove the original clock, put the oil pressure gauge in its place,
remove the eyeball air vent and pipe, block-off corresponding outlet
from heater, and fit a Triumph 2000 clock where the eyeball vent came
out of (which just happens to fit the hole). I've seen this on several
cars. Triumph 2000 clocks are available new/second-hand from the usual
suspects.

I don't intend to do this myself, but it's an option. Your for what its
worth, etc. I havn't decided whether to fit an oil gauge or not ..

Phil Wardle
SOCTFL