Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Any suggestions for my trip to England

Hello Larry,
	Mike Wattam lives just about 15 minutes from Bournmouth in Highcliffe.  There
are some Stag events in March.  I'm sure he will drop you a note about your
visit.  Have a great time.  Oh, you can hire a Stag from Thrifty for about £600
a week, Thrifty picks you up at the Airport.  Their prices were best for car
hires for regular cookie cutter boxes too, brand new and lots of makes.  Cookie
Cutter cars were running about £150 a week for a 4 door auto.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC