Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Fw: Scratch one Stag, now have parts available.

Hello Ralph
Very sorry to hear your sad tale. You must be gutted.
Every cloud has a silver lining they say, well they do here in UK because we
have a lot of them.
So at least your other Stag gets a super engine and you have some parts to
sell in a market where they may be quite scarce!
Have you any idea what caught fire. Something you had parked under there?
Presumably not part of the car. Maybe the fuel line caught fire. I think its
plastic on my car, but it looks as though its made from metal on the USA parts
page. It does have plastic joints though.
Wishing you better luck in future
Peter H