Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Bonnet.

Hi,

Does anyone have a relatively rust and dent free Stag bonnet for sale?
If it's in very good condition and Pimento Red, that would be
perfect, but I'd settle for less.

I have just had a new engine in my Stag to replace the old one, and
this one has been mounted with Brighton Stag Centre engine mounts and
sports a Holley carb and Offenhauser manifold.

This setup means that I can now use an unbulged bonnet.

P.S. Anyone want to buy a bulged one!!!!!?!

I'm in Sussex, England.

David Luke

73 Pimento Red Rover V8 auto

Home 01273 707954