Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Silicone Brake fluid

Hello Mike
That seems fair enough. VM's do not like spending a penny more than they have
to its true and they do like their dealers to have some aftersales contact
mainly I suppose so they can try and sell another car. My Hyundai dealer
always gives me a better car than the model I own when I go for service,
trying to whet my whistle. (Daewoo don't use dealers in the accepted sense,
but their cars do need servicing. What fluid do they use I wonder?).
I subscribe to PM. Picked my first copy up in Seattle Airport in 1988 and
subscribed straight away.
Would you like a copy of the article. I can fax one to TSR

Peter H