From: Ralph Vrana <rvrana@domain.elided>
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 1998 6:28 PM
Subject: Scratch one Stag, now have parts available.

Guys

While I was welding in the last floor panel in my 72 Stag (Ford V6 and
automatic trans) something on the bottom caught fire.and ruptured the gas
line. The engine caught fire and burned the center of the car out.  Needless
to say I do not believe the car is worth restoring so I am going to part out
the remainder of the car and various parts I was going to use in the
retoration.  I have the following parts:

all the parts from the T bar back to the rear bumber
two automatic transmissions
One auto drive shaft
One complete US non airconditioning main wiring harness
One non airconditioning heater unit
Varios interior parts light blue not in good shape
center counsel
steering rack and pump
steering rack only
radiator
all parts from radiator forward
one hood strait but needs refinishing
one hood with mustang air scoop on it
one trunk lid
two doors
front clip strait
chrome wire wheels five
all suspention
all parts for door windows,glass, tracks, motors
One good running motor in my other Stag, New chains,oilpump,12vane waterpump
and cover and new gaskets, since I have a completely rebuilt motor for the
car that burned I am going to put it in my 73 Stag and sell the old motor.

If you have any questions please email or call me.

Ralph Vrana
rvrana@domain.elided
Phone/fax 1-440-238-0158