Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag Interior sources

Henry, I have the same color Stag as yours. I have contacted Aldridge
Trimming and they have a pale blue carpet set for LHD cars for £173.50.
Also, James Paddock says they have carpet set for LHD that is equivalent
in quality to Aldridge's. I've purchased more than $3,000 in parts in the
past several months from Rimmers and haven't been very pleased with them
(such as their substituting rebuilt parts for new without my consent).
I've decided that Rimmer's will be my last option for parts in the future.

Thomas Santee

On 1/25/99 10:31 AM, Henry Frye sent this message: