Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag Interior sources

Hello Henry,
	Save all your carpet pieces for use as templates in case you need to make up a
custom set.  I see that Rimmers only lists the one shade of blue carpet, and for
RHD cars only is the full carpet set, so you may need to make some modifications
if you get the blue RHD set.  I've not seen the Rimmers Blue carpet, maybe there
is someone on the list who has the same trim setup.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC