Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Help!

US STAGGERS

I am in need of a stag gas tank......asap.  I and my car are at the end of a
long convalescent period....good news bad news.....the good news is that the
brakes, carbs, steering rack, exhaust system and other sundry items have all
been rebuilt...the bad news (other  than the rather stiff bill that I am
facing) is that the gas tank is bad........the  tank had several (more than
a few) pin size holes.  We repaired 24 holes, and it still leaks,,,,,,bottom
line is that there are so many places that are thin that it makes sense to
replace the tank.......Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have 71
parts car and will consider a parts swap or an outright purchase......I need
it bad.........e-mail or call me at (704)383-6610 during business hours or
(704) 895-3933 at home.....

Mark D. Weir
First Union Loan Syndications
704.383.6610