Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: front discs

Hi Brian
I have used the Rimmers parts and the job went OK.
Also did a brake job on the rear which know has an occasional squeal, oh
well!
Cheers
Mk I '72
Andrew
Andrew Burt
Marketing Manager - Digital Cellular Products
Wireless Communications Business Unit
Mitel Semiconductor
e-mail: andrew_burt@domain.elided
Tel:  1 (408) 439 6074