From: Mike Wattam <MikeWattam@domain.elided>
To: INTERNET:PGAHOWELLS@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Interesting Stags
Date: 11 January 1999 13:52

Hi All

There are actually 2 (two) surviving 4 wheel drive Stags, one a member of
this club.  There was a third which was the prototype, but I understand it
was either scrapped after a serious accident during testing at MIRA, or may
possibly have been reverted to standard but nobody seems to really know.
This prototype had all-mechanical power transfer.

Mike Wattam
Chairman - Triumph Stag Register