Stag/Stag Digest Archive

[Fwd: Searchable TRIUMPH Digest is HISTORY!]

 Please, A minor clarification...

 Glenn Merrell wrote:

Hello Mark Bradakis and All.

> > All search engines and archives will be
> > purged December 28, 1998, gone forever.

   I should point out that the archives owned by each list owner will not be
 deleted by the removal of the search engines. Core Networks will be purging
 their COPIES of the archives used for the search utility, the Stag Archives are
still at
/stag/archive/  for all to publicly reference.

It is my belief and hope that the list owners will give their concent to have
their archives copied  to allow Core Networks to give us a search utility.

 Glenn Merrell