Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Searchable TRIUMPH Digest Christmas Present

Hello Mark and All.

	TEAM DOT NET ARCHIVES ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT, I REPEAT NOT, I REPEAT ONCE AGAIN
FOR EXTREME CLARITY, NOT INCLUDED IN THE SEARCH ENGINE FOR THE TRIUMPH ARCHIVES,
awaiting your express permission.  The only Searchable archives are the Old VTR
Triumph Digests, and the Stag Digests.  All search engines and archives will be
purged December 28, 1998, gone forever

	One dissatisfied person nets the search engines history, and you will need to
search them the old way ... not at all, or write your own search utility.  Seems
like this turned out to be a Mr. Bean fiasco, instead of a Grand Day Out.

Sorry if anyone's toesies got the tire wrench dropped upon.

If anyone has the desire for such an archive search utility, please contact the
owner of the list personally.  List owners are:

VTR Archives:  Ken Streeter  mailto: streeter@domain.elided
Stag Archives:  Richard Welty  mailto: rwelty@domain.elided
Triumph Archives:  Mark Bradakis  mailto: mjb@domain.elided

	Jeffery and Angela, please cancel the search engines and purge your Triumph and
Stag Archives  immediately.  Thank you for your time and trouble to produce such
a useful tool.  Now we know what neat utilities are available.

Thank you Ken, Richard, and Mark for operating and maintaining these great
lists.

Regards,
Glenn Merrell
"thievin scum bag"