Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Emergency brake problems

Hello Hugh and All,
	I believe this is a common problem associated with all Triumphs that have the
hand brake on the prop shaft tunnel, as I have done this on a Herald, a TR250,
and a TR6, not realizing that the cable was still disconnected during a brake
job with the car on the lift (some people NEVER learn!).

Good information and reminder, but I abolutely MUST do it on my Stag while it is
in pieces ...DOH! (but I'll most likely do it after I bolt up the drive shaft
and exhaust!).

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html

REGISTER YOUR STAG on the STAG DATABASE (courtesy of Dave Sims):
http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/square/gcj72/index.shtml

Support your Local and National Triumph Clubs

Vintage Triumph Register membership inquiry's:
Andrew Mace, President
http://www.vtr.org/brochure/membership-form.html

Triumph Stag Club, USA membership inquiry's to:
Bruce Krobusek, President
Mike Coffey, Chairman; VTR Stag Vehicle Consultant
mailto:brucekro@domain.elided

Triumph Stag Register UK membership inquiry's to:
Mike Wattam, Chairman
mailto:101714.1343@domain.elided