Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: AUTO SHOW

Harlan

We live about 25 minutes drive from Shepton Mallet, Somerset, UK

I don't know anything about the show there in February, but I'll try to
find something out if you like.
Do you have some clues - phone numbers, names and contact info of local
organisers and so on?

The nearest airport is Bristol, but I am fairly sure no transatlantic
flights land there.

London would be my favourite.  London-Heathrow is 2 - 2 1/2 hours drive.
Birmingham is about the same distance, but you would have fewer flight
options.
London-Gatwick is further than Heathrow - say 3 1/2 hours but the motorway
links are still good.

Regards
Paul Audemars
72 Pimento Auto
footwearfindings@domain.elided
http://www.footwear-findings.co.uk

----------
> From: Has250@domain.elided
> To: STAG@domain.elided
> Subject: AUTO SHOW
> Date:  16 December 1998 03:49
>
> CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF IT IS WORTH GOING TO THE AUTOSHOW IN SHEPTON-MALLET
ON
> FEB. 6-7, 1999 .  WOULD IT BE EASIER TO FLY INTO ONE OF THE LONDON
AIRPORTS OR
> BIRMINGHAM?
> IS THERE A GOOD AUTOJUMBLE AT THIS SHOW?
> I ASK BECAUSE THE AIR FARES FROM THE US TO THE UK ARE VERY REASONABLE
THAT