Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Anyone near Totnes, Devon, England?

Sorry to bomb the list, but it may help me in my Family tree research (and
give me another reason to come over again next year).

I'm trying to trace ancestors reported in the 1851 census.

I would like to see if they're in the 1841 census and any later census'
also...
This George may be my GGrandfather George B. Nicholls who moved to Ontario
Canada in the 1850's
-----------
John Nicholls born in 1799/1800 in Slapton, Devon Occ Labor
George Nicholls born 1833 in Slapton, Occ Mariner
Maria Nicholls  born 1835/36  in Slapton, Devon Occ House Servant
Henry Nicholls born 1838/39 in Townstal, Devon. Ropemaker App.

1851 they were living at Crowders Hill Totnes, Devon

On the Triumph subject, is there a Gaydon re-enactment scheduled for this
coming year?  I thought I heard that rumour...

Thanks!
Clark W. Nicholls
Lee Massachusetts, USA