Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 13:11:31 +0000
From: David McDougall <David.McDougall@domain.elided>
Subject: James Paddock's web site

Hi,
I should have read my message better, before I sent it. Sorry.
I printed out their price list this morning.
One slight problem though. The tables print out without the
part descriptions and prices. Also there is no email address
to contact them.
Cheers.
- --
This e-mail is  not an  official  statement of  the
Waikato  Regional  Council unless otherwise stated.