Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Superflex bushes

The URL given below needs "www." between "//" and "racecar".

I've always believed London Chroming Company in the
Old Kent Road to be about the best.
I've never dealt with them direct but have taken items to
a local restoration company who I believe then sends them
off to London Chroming. The quality is superb.

They may not be the cheapest but, as the old adage goes:-
"Yer gets wot yer pays for."

I understand, though, that there are different types of
chroming depending on what metal is put on under the chrome.
I'm sure there's someone out there who can expand on this.

John Clayton
SOC mem.no.1570