Stag/Stag Digest Archive

busted engine

Well I looked at a TR7 cylinder head. The chain drive box on the end
is shorter, the water jacket is different,the intake valve are
bigger,the combustion chamber is bigger.All in all I would say there s
no reason to try it.

What experience has any one out there had with mild hot tuning the
stag for the street?
Strokers,cams,valves,compression ratios,induction stuff,headers?

Careful now, there has been some not so good info out there.

I'm in this far, I my as well go for a little increased power... yes no?

Duncan Miller 1971 Stag