Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Test message...bounced messages

Hello Steven,
	If you are having problems posting, first check the archives to see when the
last posts were up to date at
/stag/
or the latest volume of posts in volume 4 at
/stag/archive/v4/
click on the chronological order and go to the bottom.
	If the problem persists, send off a note to Richard Welty at
mailto:rwelty@domain.elided
Include the header of the message that shows why the post was bounced and all
the path and coding info.  I note that your post is coded as "Content-Type:
text/plain; charset=us-ascii", which is proper for the list.
	If Netcom is bouncing the posts, please send them the header info so they can
fix the delivery problem, or at least identify it.  Richard knows some of the
folks at Netcom, and with some ground work done, he can possibly aid in the
solution.

All list users should please note that Richard has set up the list to reject
posts that have HTML or special encoding (other than links to sites and e-mail
addresses), and any with file attachments.  The digest is only accepting plain
text messages which keeps down the amount of crap the digest needs to deal
with.  Richard had sent off some notices some time ago about posts that should
be text only.  As a further point, each post that does not conform to the "text
only" rules goes to a mailbox that Richard needs to review and repost if it was
appropriate, all very time consuming with the many auto lists he maintains while
working  for a living too.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html

REGISTER YOUR STAG on the STAG DATABASE (courtesy of Dave Sims):
http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/square/gcj72/index.shtml

Support your Local and National Triumph Clubs

Vintage Triumph Register membership inquiry's:
Andrew Mace, President
http://www.vtr.org/brochure/membership-form.html

Triumph Stag Club, USA membership inquiry's to:
Bruce Krobusek, President
Mike Coffey, Chairman; VTR Stag Vehicle Consultant
mailto:brucekro@domain.elided

Triumph Stag Register UK membership inquiry's to:
Mike Wattam, Chairman
mailto:101714.1343@domain.elided