Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re Electric windows.

Many thanks to you all for your input relating to my electric windows and to
Mike Stevenson for directing me to Rimmers for a windscreen trim.

I now have the parcel tray removed and I can see the set of relays, three in
all. I am still not sure what to do with them! Larry wrote of the contact
breaker, middle box, John Clayton related to the ignition controlled relay,
And Peter wrote of a reset button behind the parcel tray.

The middle contact breaker box referred to by Larry looks to be a sealed
unit or will it come apart and if so what do I do with it?

The ignition control box referred to by John, is this the same thing as the
contact breaker box? Or is this something else I may need to look at?

And last of all, Peter, your answer seemed to be straight forward except I
don't have a switch to reset! My Stag was one of the early ones commission
number 510, could it be different to the later models?

 MARC FRANCIS
franko01@domain.elided