Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Electrical Puzzlers

Hi all
Number one
The top four wires on my heated backlight work. The bottom four do not.
All wires will light a test lamp between either female blade supply/earth
terminal and any wire in any position along its length???

Number two.
To fill an unused hole in the dashboard, I bought a flashing diode to work
when the ignition is off.
The chap who supplied it said there are two wires to the ignition switch. Find
the right one and earth via the diode.
Problem - six wires to my ignition switch. Power in, Radio, Starter, Ignition
Controlled Relays, Right Hand side lights (Parking), Lefthand side lights
(When Light switch is to parking, and ignition is on, left hand side lights
and number plate/dash lights come on).
How do I wire this flashing diode?
Peter H