Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Photos

> Your dad wouldn't be Tony would he?

No, 'fraid not - he's Doug the AA-man from Kent!  I think the stag was
acquired via a contact at Faversham Classics!  It's a bit of a hound at the
moment, as we've only had it about 3 months, but things are progressing
fairly well!

> I should be able to send you it in blue later tomorrow, if
> you let me know format required.
That would be magic!  GIF BMP or JPEG would be fine, although I guess bitmap
is probably least favourite, as it'll take ages to come down!

> ps How about leaning on dad to become a member?

I think he's joined / joining SOC, but not sure (never seem to get my facts
straight ;-) I'm his representative on this list, cos he doesn't have access
to e-mail except via me - not that I mind - I've wanted a Stag ever since I
was little when we had a 2500!

Thanks anyway!

Wendy

Wendy Dron, BA(Hons), PGDip, AITI
1st Applied Translations Ltd, Ludgate House
107-111 Fleet Street, London EC4A 2AB